A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Siegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Siegel, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Siegel graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Siegel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Harper University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Siegel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 16 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas S. Siegel practice?
Dr. Thomas Siegel practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Dearborn Surgeons.