Surgeon

18181 Oakwood Blvd
Ste 307
Dearborn, MI 48124
313-593-0810
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  Excellent doctor!  |  show details
by Mike on Feb 18th, 2013

Disclosure: I am a family friend of the Siegels. Dr. Siegel is an excellent, caring, and knowledgeable doctor. He recognized my symptoms as appendicitis very quickly, and I was admitted to surgery before it worsened to a bursting appendix. I had a full recovery, and I have vivid memories from my childhood of his kindness and sense of ease during a frightening experience, having my first operation.

|  Barbara Laliberte  |  show details
Sep 18th, 2012

Dr. Siegel is not only professionally skilled and competent, he is a personable physician who focuses his attention on his patient making him/her feel as if he/she is his only concern.

|  show details
May 7th, 2012

Cold and uncaring. He refused to listen when told there was excruciating pain. There was MAJOR complications from the surgery which resulted in going to emergency the same night that the excruciating pain was dismissed. Bile leaked into entire abdomen and 77 days were spent in the hospital, 3 weeks of which on a ventilator. Doctor would not even look the family or patient in the eyes after that. There is more but I think i made my point.

|  show details
Aug 4th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Excellent surgeon. Very caring. He's the best.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com