Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Siler
Dr. Thomas Siler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Charles, MO, with other offices in Saint Charles, MO and Troy, MO. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Siler is affiliated with SSM St Joseph Health Center, Lincoln County Memorial Hospital and St. Mary`s Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Siler has the following 4 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
Dr. Thomas Siler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Charles, MO.
Dr. Frank Calandrino Jr
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Saint Charles, MO 0 mi36
Dr. Bobby Simpson
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Saint Charles, MO 0 mi34
Dr. Piotr Dyk
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Saint Charles, MO 0 mi38