Dr. Thomas Simonian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Simonian?

November 6th, 2010

Smart

Dr. Simonian is one of the smartest, most understanding, patient doctor I have ever had take care of me. He listens to your concerns WITHOUT making you feel like an idiot or a waste of his time. He is respectful and kind. Request him if you can.

May 7th, 2009

He is an ER doctor

Dr. Simonian is an exceptional doctor. He is very caring and very timely. Everyone has had to wait in an ER for their turn, and I understand that your turn depends on the severity of your condition. Many people don't realize that. They think its a first come, first serve basis. But an EMERGENCY room takes care of true emergencies first. Granted, I had to wait for my turn, but once Dr. Simonian got to me, I was thankful I waited. He is such a considerate, compassionate, and all around great doctor.