A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Singlevich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Singlevich graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Singlevich has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Endoscopy Center Of Ocala
- Ja Haley Veterans Medical Center,Tampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Ellsworth Singlevich MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Singlevich practice?
- Dr. Thomas Singlevich has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Singlevich practices Anesthesiology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Anesthesiologists.