A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Sinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Sinsky is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Sinsky, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Sinsky graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sinsky has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center-Dubuque
- Finley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Anthony Sinsky MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Sinsky practice?
- Dr. Thomas Sinsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Sinsky practices Internal Medicine near Dubuque, IA.
See Dubuque Internists.