Dr. Thomas Sipprell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Sipprell?

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Sipprell?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 29th, 2016

Very good doctor.

January 31st, 2015

Best Dr.

I have been going to Dr. Sipprell for 11 years he delivered all 3 of my kids. He is the best Dr. That I have seen I went to him for all my problems and he has helped me in every way. It's going to be hard to find a new Dr. And expect them to be as good as Dr. Sipprell. He is very caring and warm and sincere. Best Dr. I have ever had I'm sad that he is gonna be retiring as like I said before I have went to him for 11 years. I was 21 when I met him and now I am 33. He is over all the best. I'm really really going to miss you Dr. Sipprell thank you for all you have done for me. He will never be replaced I don't think I will find a Dr. As good as him.

January 13th, 2015

So far so good

I've only been there once buy thought that the doctor was nice. He was professional and informative. The office itself is a little out dated and some of the staff seem a little strange. Overall they are nice and professional.

January 8th, 2014

DONT GO

I was turned away before being seen by the doctor!!! The reason I was turned away is because I questioned why Dr. Sipprell doesn't carry medical malpractice insurance! I feel like as a patient I have the right to know these kind of things!

May 25th, 2012

Fantastic Doctor

Dr. Sipprell is fantastic and has a terrific office staff that is extremely nice and friendly. He never has you wait long in his office and it doesn't take long to get an appointment. He's great at answering questions just make sure you ask him questions, he doesn't just hand out a bunch of information. I will tell you he definitely keeps both you and your bsby's interest at heart.

October 12th, 2011

BEST DOCTOR EVER

I was only 16 when I became pregnant. My boyfriends mom recomended him to me. He was very caring and answered every question I had with knowledge. He made sure my baby was always safe, as well as myself. I was checked into the hospital several times throughout my pregnancy. Once for being attacked by girl at my school, the rest for complications with the babies heart rate and movement. He came to visit me everytime I was in the hospital. The staff is friendly and polite. The office is very clean. He never rushed my appointments and I never had to wait long in the waiting room. He gave me plenty of advice and information about anything I needed. He had me induced one week after my due date. My labor was very long and hard but he was always there for me when I needed him. He even yelled at the nurses because they weren't taking good care of me. He safely delivered my son by c-section and even stayed with me 2 hours after it. He'll definently be the doctor I go to if I have another baby. I love him!

July 23rd, 2010

Would recommend Dr. Sipprell to my family and friends.

I like Dr. Sipprell's bedside manner. His calm, easy going common sense approach was very reassuring to me. He took the time to listen and explain things so I would understand. I would highly recommend Dr. Sipprell to friends and family.

March 1st, 2010

Beware of doctors who don't carry malpractice insurance

This doctor planned to induce labor at 37 weeks during my first pregnancy because he was going on vacation shortly thereafter. When I ended up with complications, he referred me to a perinatologist who sent me to the hospital "for further monitoring." When I got to the hospital, I was undressed by nurses and placed in a hospital gown. Dr Sipprell was dressed in scrubs, ready to perform a c-section. When he discovered that I had eaten between the specialist's office and the hospital, he yelled at me. When I asked for a second opinion (since this was even earlier than his planned induction), he refused to get on and ordered a psych evaluation. I eventually told him I didn't feel safe around him and requested to be discharged. I transferred my care to another doctor at 36 weeks and my daughter was born 9 days later.

July 11th, 2017