A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Skelton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Skelton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Skelton
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Skelton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Skelton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Skelton graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Skelton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
- River Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas N Skelton MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas N. Skelton practice?
- Dr. Thomas Skelton has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Skelton practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Internists and Jackson Cardiologists.