A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Skelton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Skelton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Skelton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Skelton graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Skelton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
- River Oaks Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas N Skelton MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas N. Skelton practice?
- Dr. Thomas Skelton has 5 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Skelton practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Jackson, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, MS and Meridian, MS.
See Jackson Internists and Jackson Cardiologists.