Dr. Thomas George Slama MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Slama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Slama is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Slama, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
He has special expertise in 10 Areas, including Bacterial Infections, Bone Infections, and Community Acquired Pneumonia.7 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Slama graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Slama has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Regional Health System-West Campus
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Slama accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance