Learn more about Dr. Thomas Slama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Slama is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Slama, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Bacterial Infections
- Infectious Disease
- Mycoses (Fungi)
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
- Subacute Bacterial Endocarditis
- Ventilator-Associated Pneumonia
Education & Awards
Dr. Slama graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Slama has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Regional Health System-West Campus
- Howard Regional Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Slama accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 14 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Slama practice?
Dr. Thomas Slama practices Infectious Disease near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, IN.
See Indianapolis Infectious Disease Doctors.