Learn more about Dr. Thomas Slama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Slama is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slama
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Slama, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bacterial Infections
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
- Mycoses (Fungi)
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
- Subacute Bacterial Endocarditis
- Ventilator-Associated Pneumonia
Education & Awards
Dr. Slama graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Slama has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas G Slama MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Slama practice?
- Dr. Thomas Slama has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Slama practices Infectious Disease near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Infectious Disease Doctors.