Learn more about Dr. Thomas Slama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Slama is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slama
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Slama Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Slama, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bacterial Infections
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Infectious Disease
- Mycoses (Fungi)
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
- Subacute Bacterial Endocarditis
- Ventilator-Associated Pneumonia
Education & Awards
Dr. Slama graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Slama has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
- St. Vincent Carmel Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas G Slama MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Slama practice?
- Dr. Thomas Slama has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Slama practices Infectious Disease near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Burr Ridge, IL.
See Indianapolis Infectious Disease Doctors.