Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Slamovits
Dr. Thomas Slamovits, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY, with other offices in Teaneck, NJ and Ridgewood, NJ. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Slamovits is affiliated with Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center, Albert Einstein College of Medicine and Montefiore Medical Center: Weiler Division. Dr. Slamovits has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Slamovits has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...