A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Slamovits:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Slamovits is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Slamovits, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cranial Nerve Cancer
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Diseases
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Orbital Cancer
- Orbital Diseases
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Slamovits graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Slamovits has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Slamovits accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 34 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Slamovits practice?
Dr. Thomas Slamovits practices Ophthalmology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lee, NJ and Ridgewood, NJ.
See Bronx Ophthalmologists.