A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Slamovits:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Slamovits is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Slamovits, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cranial Nerve Cancer
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Diseases
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Orbital Cancer
- Orbital Diseases
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Slamovits graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Slamovits has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas L Slamovits MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Slamovits practice?
- Dr. Thomas Slamovits has 5 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Slamovits practices Ophthalmology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lee, NJ and Ridgewood, NJ.
See Bronx Ophthalmologists.