Learn more about Dr. Thomas Slamovits:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Slamovits is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slamovits
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Slamovits Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Slamovits, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Cranial Nerve Cancer
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Eye Cancer
- Eye Diseases
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Orbital Cancer
- Orbital Diseases
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Slamovits graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Slamovits has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas L Slamovits MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Slamovits practice?
- Dr. Thomas Slamovits has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Slamovits practices Ophthalmology near Bronx, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ridgewood, NJ.
See Bronx Ophthalmologists.