Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Slayton Jr
Dr. Thomas Slayton Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Flossmoor, IL. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Slayton is affiliated with St Anthony Medical Center, Methodist Hospitals Northlake and St Mary Medical Center Inc. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Slayton Jr has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Thomas Slayton Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Flossmoor, IL.
Dr. Clara Perez
Psychiatry, Neurology, Pediatrics
Flossmoor, IL 0.23 mi40
Dr. Moon Kim
Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Flossmoor, IL 0.23 mi43
Dr. Marvin Zelkowitz
Flossmoor, IL 0.23 mi47