Learn more about Dr. Thomas Sleweon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Sleweon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sleweon
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Sleweon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Sleweon, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Lyme Disease
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sleweon graduated from A.M. Dogliotti College Of Medicine, Monrovia.
Dr. Sleweon has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. Catherine Hospital
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas K Sleweon MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas K. Sleweon practice?
- Dr. Thomas Sleweon has 6 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Sleweon practices Infectious Disease near Highland, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Valparaiso, IN and Gary, IN.
See Highland Infectious Disease Doctors.