A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Sleweon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Sleweon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Sleweon, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Lyme Disease
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sleweon graduated from A.M. Dogliotti College Of Medicine, Monrovia.
Dr. Sleweon has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Community Hospital
- St Anthony Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas K Sleweon MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas K. Sleweon practice?
- Dr. Thomas Sleweon has 5 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Sleweon practices Infectious Disease near Highland, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Schererville, IN and Hammond, IN.
See Highland Infectious Disease Doctors.