Learn more about Dr. Thomas Sleweon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Sleweon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sleweon
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Sleweon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Sleweon, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Lyme Disease
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Sleweon graduated from A.M. Dogliotti College Of Medicine, Monrovia.
Dr. Sleweon has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St. Catherine Hospital
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas K Sleweon MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas K. Sleweon practice?
- Dr. Thomas Sleweon has 6 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Sleweon practices Infectious Disease near Highland, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Valparaiso, IN and Gary, IN.
See Highland Infectious Disease Doctors.