A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Sliwa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Sliwa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Sliwa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sliwa graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Sliwa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry County Memorial Hospital
- Henry County Mem Hosp, New Castle, In
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Walter Sliwa MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Sliwa practice?
- Dr. Thomas Sliwa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Sliwa practices Internal Medicine near New Castle, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN.
See New Castle Internists.