A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Slobig:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Slobig is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Slobig, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Slobig graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Slobig has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Slobig accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 18 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 6 plans