Learn more about Dr. Thomas Slovis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Slovis
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Slovis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Slovis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Hypoxia
- Fetal Diseases
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Inflammation (Pyelonephritis)
- Liver Cancer
- Radiation Injuries
- Skull Fractures
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Diseases
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Slovis graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Slovis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Laurence Slovis MD is a male Pediatrician, has 45 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Slovis practice?
- Dr. Thomas Slovis has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Slovis practices Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Pediatricians, Southfield Radiologists, and Southfield Pediatric Specialists.