A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Slovis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Slovis, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Brain Disorder
- Brain Hypoxia
- Fetal Diseases
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Intracerebral Hemorrhage (Bleeding In The Brain)
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Inflammation (Pyelonephritis)
- Liver Cancer
- Radiation Injuries
- Skull Fractures
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Diseases
- Vascular Tumor (Hemangioma)
- Wilms Tumor
Education & Awards
Dr. Slovis graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Slovis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Laurence Slovis MD is a male Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Slovis practice?
- Dr. Thomas Slovis has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Slovis practices Pediatrics, Diagnostic Radiology, and Pediatric Radiology near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Pediatricians, Southfield Radiologists, and Southfield Pediatric Specialists.