be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Smyrk, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
He has special expertise in 15 Areas, including Adenoma Warthin`s tumor, Barrett Esophagus, and Bile Duct inflammation Cholangitis.12 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Smyrk graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Smyrk has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Rochester Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smyrk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Smyrk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Smyrk practice?
Dr. Thomas Smyrk practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Pathologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Smyrk, Dr. Tomas Smyrk, Dr. Tommie Smyrk, Dr. Tommy Smyrk