A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Sneed:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Sneed is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Sneed, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sneed graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Sneed has 18 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas B Sneed MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas B. Sneed practice?
- Dr. Thomas Sneed has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Sneed practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Russellville, AR.
See Little Rock Internists and Little Rock Oncologists.