Dr. Thomas Sobieski Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Sobieski?

Carolyn El

Posted on November 30th, 2015

This physician is one that anyone can trust. He's a no nonsense straight to the point kind of guy with a smile. He wants his patients to have success. Dr. Sobieski is very thorough and professional. Don't be upset if he's not gonna jive around with you. His sense of humor is professionalism only!!! I of course fell in love with him at the first visit!!!

helpfullness of Yvonda and Michele

Posted on August 23rd, 2015

Special thank you to Yvonda and Michele for setting up my appointment so promptly; the only thing I had to do was show up for the procedure.

Posted on August 10th, 2015

His staff has been exceptional and have gone out of their way to help me each time.

Posted on August 3rd, 2015

Love the Doctor so understanding and willing to try and fine results and fix the problem. Love the staff they know me by face and know my name always remember me and are very polite .

Initial Office Visit

Posted on August 3rd, 2015

Doctor Sobieski was very thorough in our initial visit, he took his time and ask lots of questions. What I appreciated the most about my initial visit was the willingness of the staff to go what I thought was above and beyond to be completely thorough in my follow up instructions. They left nothing to chance in making sure I understood all directions and instructions. Michele was simply a pleasure to work with, I have never been so impressed with an office staff!

Posted on August 3rd, 2015

Michele and Yvonda and the rest of the staff at rga were extremely helpful and reassuring!

Posted on July 28th, 2015

Great friendly staff!! Im drivivg can not text gave great information!

Posted on July 28th, 2015

Great friendly staff!! Im drivivg can not text gave great information!

Very hard to believe the negative comments that are posted.

Posted on May 8th, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Sobieski's since 1991 and he has always been very professional and very friendly and the same can be said for his staff. In fact, because of Dr. Sobieski and his treatment, I am alive today. He is a fine, caring doctor and one of the best in his profession that you can find anywhere. This Old Marine gives him a 10+ Star Rating! Could it be possible that the negative postings are from folks that have an ax to grind?

BEWARE! Awful Manner - never again!!

Posted on May 15th, 2013

Having worked for Doctors all of my adult life, I am familiar with a wide range of personalities... BUT, never in all of these years, have I ever encountered pure innapropriate non-professional rudeness like this so called physician exhited the 1 and ONLY appointment I had with him. Since the group he is with (Richmond Gastroenterologists) is one of the finest in Richmond I soon after transferred to another gastro in that practice.

TERRIBLE DOCTOR!

Posted on February 6th, 2013

Warning! This is the worst doctor I have EVER had! He acts like he has no time for you, talks to you in a belittling manner, & was the worst experience I have ever had in my whole life in dealing w/ him. I was put in the hospital, only seen him ONE TOME in the 6 days that I was in there! I would highly NOT recommend this man for your doctor. Terrible bedside manner as well.

Posted on August 8th, 2012

Will not go to him again.