Dr. Thomas Soisson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 3rd, 2013
Won't be returning to him
Dr. Soisson is a very pushy dr. He has treated me like I was an idiot on many occasions. The most recent was bc my oldest is lactose intolerant. He will decide to charge office visits if you discuss anything at a well check, even if it is related to your child's development. I have paid several office visits for what should have been well checks. He is extremely pushy with vaccines and will make you feel like a crappy parent for not vaccinating as soon as your child is ready for the next set or if you decide to wait on a certain one. Or decide against the flu shot. I was tired of arguing with him over decisions that my husband and I made regarding the health of our children. Not to mention several times HE forgot to put in a memo to call us and have whatever medication we were giving to one child or another stopped immediately and switch to something else. Bedside manner was nonexsistant. So glad we switched to a pediatrician that actually seems to care about my children, my concerns, and my decisions.

September 5th, 2012
We drive 40 minutes just to see Dr. Soisson. He has always been great to us and gives us all the time we need. I feel like he listens and cares about my opinion when it comes to my children's health.

March 30th, 2012
Dr. Soisson went 'above and beyond' for us. Made calls looking for an appropriate specialist who could see my daughter in a timely manner.