Learn more about Dr. Thomas Sommers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Sommers, Vasectomy Reversal Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sommers
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sommers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Sommers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Male Infertility
Education & Awards
Dr. Sommers graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sommers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- St Johns Mercy Hospital
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas S Sommers MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas S. Sommers practice?
- Dr. Thomas Sommers has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Sommers practices Family Medicine near Chesterfield, MO.
See Chesterfield Family Physicians.