Learn more about Dr. Thomas Sommers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Sommers, Vasectomy Reversal Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sommers
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sommers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Sommers, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Male Infertility
Education & Awards
Dr. Sommers graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sommers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital
- St Johns Mercy Hospital
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas S Sommers MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas S. Sommers practice?
- Dr. Thomas Sommers has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Sommers practices Family Medicine near Chesterfield, MO.
See Chesterfield Primary Care Doctors.