Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Sonnanstine IV
Dr. Thomas Sonnanstine IV, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Columbus, OH. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Bariatric Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Sonnanstine is affiliated with OhioHealth Riverside Methodist Hospital, St Luke Hospital East and Riverside Methodist Hospital Status: Active. Dr. Sonnanstine has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Sonnanstine IV has the following 2 specialties
- Bariatric Medicine
Bariatric medicine focuses on the causes, prevention and treatment of obesity. Bariatric specialists are trained in medically supervised weight loss and the management of obesity as a chronic condition. These specialists are skilled in various...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Thomas Sonnanstine IV is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Columbus, OH.
Dr. Robert Zee
Bariatric Medicine, Internal Medicine, General Practice
Columbus, OH 0.01 mi40
Dr. Nirav Rana
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Columbus, OH 0.01 mi7
Dr. Peter Lee
Colon and Rectal Surgery, General Surgery
Columbus, OH 0.35 mi15