Learn more about Dr. Thomas Sonnanstine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Sonnanstine, Bariatric Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sonnanstine
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sonnanstine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Sonnanstine, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss Surgery (Bariatric Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sonnanstine graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sonnanstine has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
- St Luke Hospital East
- Riverside Methodist Hospital Status: Active
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Edgar Sonnanstine MD is a male Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Sonnanstine practice?
- Dr. Thomas Sonnanstine has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Sonnanstine practices Surgery near Columbus, OH.
See Columbus Surgeons.