A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Sonne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Sonne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Sonne, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sonne graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Sonne has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
- Clark Memorial Hospital
- Floyd Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sonne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- University Health Care Inc., dba Passport Health Plan - 1 plan
- MDWise - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Sonne practice?
Dr. Thomas Sonne practices Otolaryngology near New Albany, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Jeffersonville, IN and Louisville, KY.
See New Albany Otolaryngologists.