Learn more about Dr. Thomas Sonne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Sonne is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sonne
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sonne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Sonne, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sonne graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Sonne has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
- Clark Memorial Hospital
- Floyd Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Eric Sonne MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Sonne practice?
- Dr. Thomas Sonne has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Sonne practices Otolaryngology near Floyds Knobs, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY.
See Floyds Knobs Otolaryngologists.