A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Sonne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Sonne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Sonne, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sonne graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Sonne has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
- Clark Memorial Hospital
- Floyd Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Eric Sonne MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Sonne practice?
- Dr. Thomas Sonne has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Sonne practices Otolaryngology near New Albany, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Jeffersonville, IN and Louisville, KY.
See New Albany Otolaryngologists.