Learn more about Dr. Thomas Sorbera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Sorbera is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sorbera
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Sorbera Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Sorbera, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Sorbera graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Sorbera has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Dominic's Hospital
- Lodi Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas A Sorbera MD is a male Urologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Sorbera practice?
- Dr. Thomas Sorbera has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Sorbera practices Urology near Lodi, CA.
See Lodi Urologists.