A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Spain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Spain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Spain, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology, Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine, and Anesthesiology - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Spain graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Spain has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Lynn Spain MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Spain practice?
- Dr. Thomas Spain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Spain practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists, Dallas Pain Management Doctors, and Dallas Hospice & Palliative Specialists.