Dr. Thomas Spalla Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Spalla?

Home Allergies

Home Allergies

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Spalla?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 23rd, 2016

A Godsend!

Dr.Spalla truly is a Godsend. I went to numerous Drs. And none of them knew what to do with my condition. I saw Dr Spalla and he told me he would do my procedure no problem. He is very confident and he did a wonderful job with my surgery. I can't praise him enough! He is the best thing to happen to me! He gave me my confidence back! I highly recommend him!

June 14th, 2016

Picking this Surgeon was the BIGGEST mistake ever ...after paying his demanded 3,700 dollars in cash...he went M I.A....after my daughter suffered an acute allergic reaction ..he's TOO SPECIAL to go to Cooper Hospital and attend to my daughters severe allergic reaction...WORST DOCTOR EVER

January 18th, 2015

I wish I had researched my options more thoroughly before I trusted Dr. Spalla. He made the septoplasty procedure sound simpler and a lot less risky than it was. Spreader grafts were added to widen my airway and I was promised that this would not significantly change my appearance. This was a big concern of mine since I had no issues with my natural appearance and was having this surgery 100% for a breathing issue. Dr. Spalla told me that he had operated on features "a lot more delicate than mine". In hindsight, I should have seen this arrogance as a red flag. I had a terrible result with the grafts moving out of place which cause my nose to turn so one side was closing and the symmetry was extremely skewed up and to one side. I required a second surgery (surgeries on the nose are NOT easy, don't ever let any ENT tell you otherwise). I had to see multiple other doctors for a second opinion to find out what was wrong since Dr. Spalla was not forthcoming with me about what the issue was or even admitting that there was a problem. Not knowing who to trust, I saw three other doctors for second opinions who all told me they saw a problem as soon as I walked through the door, and one even told me this was grounds for a lawsuit. It was a very, very challenging experience overall that I would not wish on anyone else. Lastly, Dr. Spalla tried to blame me for his error saying that I had bumped my nose after the surgery. The other doctors I saw assured me that nothing I could have possibly done would have caused the result I had. Do not trust this doctor with your health or appearance.

December 15th, 2014

Run from this doctor

If you have the option, see someone else

July 5th, 2013

He is just wonderful!

After visiting numerous doctors, I was sent to Dr. Spalla.. After meeting with him, I have actually left my normal ENT and stayed with him instead. ...

August 16th, 2012

Amazing doctor to go to if you have sinus problems!

Dr. Spalla was nothing but helpful, courteous, and respectful from the moment I started seeing him. He explained my issues to me very thoroughly, answered all of my questions and never once rushes me out of the office. He always makes me feel like his one and only patient whose needs and concerns are important and his first priority, even though he has so many patients waiting to see him. He is very knowledgeable in all things having to do with the sinuses and explains things in a way that a non-medical person can understand. Even before and after my sinus surgery, he was always there, very attentive making sure everything was done right. I would highly recommend going to see him if you have sinus problems!His front office and nursing staff are super friendly and helpful. They too are very attentive and make you feel like you are the only patient in the entire office. Great experience, great practice!

October 30th, 2016