A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Specht:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Specht, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Specht graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Specht has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tahoe Forest Hospital District
- Incline Village Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Chittenden Specht MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Specht practice?
- Dr. Thomas Specht has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Specht practices Anesthesiology near Truckee, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Incline Village, NV.
See Truckee Anesthesiologists.