A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Spence:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Spence is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Spence, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Spence graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Spence has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Henry Spence MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas H. Spence practice?
- Dr. Thomas Spence has 5 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Spence practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Potosi, MO and Waterloo, IL.
See Saint Louis Internists and Saint Louis Sleep Medicine Doctors.