A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Spencer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Spencer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Starke Memorial Hospital
- Midwest Regional Medical Center
- Cobre Valley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Scott Spencer MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas S. Spencer practice?
- Dr. Thomas Spencer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Spencer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Knox, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Plymouth, IN and Winamac, IN.
See Knox Obstetricians & Gynecologists.