More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Spentzas
Dr. Thomas Spentzas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Memphis, TN, with another office in Memphis, TN. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Critical Care Medicine and Pediatrics. Dr. Spentzas is affiliated with Le Bonheur Children's Hospital, Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton and Methodist South Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Spentzas has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
While pediatricians are typically the go-to resource when your child gets sick, more serious conditions require special care and closer monitoring. A pediatric critical care specialist works in a hospital setting to treat, diagnose and care for...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Thomas Spentzas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.
Dr. Camilla Forsythe
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Memphis, TN 0.01 mi32
Dr. Tracy Barrett
Memphis, TN 0.01 mi
Dr. Gregory Stidham
Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Memphis, TN 0.01 mi37