A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Spentzas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Spentzas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Spentzas, MD is board certified in Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Spentzas graduated from University Of Athens.
Dr. Spentzas has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Fayette Hospital
- Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Spentzas MD is a male Critical Care Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Spentzas practice?
- Dr. Thomas Spentzas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Spentzas practices Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Critical Care Practitioners.