A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Spentzas, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Spentzas graduated from Medical Doctor, National and Capodistrian University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Spentzas has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Huntingdon
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spentzas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 6 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Spentzas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas T. Spentzas practice?
Dr. Thomas Spentzas practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Critical Care, and Critical Care Medicine near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Pediatricians and Memphis Critical Care Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Spentzas, Dr. Tomas Spentzas, Dr. Tommie Spentzas, Dr. Tommy Spentzas