A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Spera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Spera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Spera, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spera graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Spera has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- Mountain View Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Donald Spera MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Spera practice?
- Dr. Thomas Spera has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Spera practices Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near El Paso, TX.
See El Paso Radiologists.