A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Spera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Spera, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cancer
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Spera graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Spera has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Medical Center
- El Dorado Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spera accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Spera practice?
Dr. Thomas Spera practices Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near El Paso, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Tucson, AZ.
See El Paso Radiologists.