Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Spheeris
Dr. Thomas Spheeris, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kailua, HI, with other offices in Honolulu, HI and Aiea, HI (and 2 other locations). He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Hospitalist. Dr. Spheeris is affiliated with St Francis Medical Center - Honolulu, Straub Clinic and Hospital and Pali Momi Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Spheeris has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...