A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Spheeris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Spheeris, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Spheeris graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Spheeris has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - Honolulu
- Straub Clinic and Hospital
- Pali Momi Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas William Spheeris MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas W. Spheeris practice?
- Dr. Thomas Spheeris has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Spheeris practices Family Medicine near Aiea, HI.
See Aiea Family Physicians.