A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Spoonhour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Spoonhour is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Spoonhour graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Spoonhour has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Lakeside Hospital
- Alegent Health-Bergan Mercy Medical Ce
- Fremont Area Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Duane Spoonhour MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Spoonhour practice?
- Dr. Thomas Spoonhour has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Spoonhour practices Anesthesiology near Fremont, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Omaha, NE.
See Fremont Anesthesiologists.