Learn more about Dr. Thomas Spoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Spoor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Spoor, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Neuro-Ophthalmology and Plastic Surgery Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Spoor graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Spoor has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spoor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 13 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance