A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Spoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Spoor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Spoor, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Spoor graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Spoor has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spoor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 13 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Spoor practice?
Dr. Thomas Spoor practices Ophthalmology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Venice, FL and Detroit, MI.
See Warren Ophthalmologists.