A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Spoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Spoor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spoor
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Spoor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Spoor, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Spoor graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Spoor has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas C Spoor FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Spoor practice?
- Dr. Thomas Spoor has 11 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Spoor practices Ophthalmology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Clair Shores, MI and Dearborn Heights, MI.
See Warren Ophthalmologists.