Learn more about Dr. Thomas Spoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Spoor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spoor
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Spoor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Spoor, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Spoor graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Spoor has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas C Spoor FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Spoor practice?
- Dr. Thomas Spoor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Spoor practices Ophthalmology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sarasota, FL.
See Warren Ophthalmologists.