A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Spoor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Spoor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spoor
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Spoor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Spoor, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Spoor graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Spoor has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas C Spoor FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Thomas C. Spoor practice?
- Dr. Thomas Spoor has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Spoor practices Ophthalmology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sarasota, FL.
See Warren Ophthalmologists.