Learn more about Dr. Thomas Spray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Spray is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Spray, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery) and Congenital Cardiac Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Aortic Arch Syndromes
- Aortic Coarctation
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Body Weight
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Surgery (Cardiovascular Surgical Procedures)
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Heart-Lung Transplantation
- Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome
- Lung Transplantation
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Multiple Abnormalities
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Spray graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 13 awards.
Dr. Spray has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Health System - Mercer Campus
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Spray accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Spray practice?
Dr. Thomas Spray practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Congenital Cardiac Surgery, Pediatrics, Surgery, and Pediatric Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Voorhees, NJ and Princeton, NJ.
See Philadelphia Surgeons, Philadelphia Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Philadelphia Pediatricians, and Philadelphia Pediatric Surgeons.