Surgical Specialist, Cardiothoracic Surgeon
Video profile

Apr 9th, 2014

Hace 8 años y medio opero a mi hijo del corazón con tan solo 2 días de nacido, gracias a él mi hijo vive, y sus palabras minutos antes de la operación fueron realmente muy alentadoras::: Gracias Doctor, mi hijo tiene una vida estupenda y es uno de los mejores estudiantes de su promoción, como quisera que un día conociera al Dr que le salvo la vida. Para mi falta una estrella....

Blessed show details Blessed
by Kelly M on Aug 3rd, 2013

Our daughter was premature and 3 pounds when Dr Spray performed her first surgery for HRHS in 2005. We flew from Charlotte, NC on a medical jet to give our daughter her fighting chance. He has since performed 2 more planned heart surgeries, and we will return to CHOP when she is due for her pacemaker. His hands, or his teams hands, are the only ones that will touch our daughters heart! Thank You Dr Spray, we are truly blessed!!

Gifted surgeon show details Gifted surgeon
Jan 24th, 2013

Dr. Spray operated on our daughter when she was 5 months old. She had TOF and a complete AV canal defect. Her anatomy was unusual in relation to these defects and Dr. Spray had to think on his feet in the OR to make sure that her repair was successful. She is now almost 2 years old and thriving. We are so grateful for Dr. Spray and his gifted hands and ability to adjust mid-surgery to ensure our girl did well.

My child was Operated by Dr Spray show details My child was Operated by Dr Spray
Feb 26th, 2012

My 10 year old had an open heart surgery almost 3 years ago for DCRV correction and we are so blessed to have found such a skilled doctor to operate on my child. He is an exceptionally skilled surgeon.

miracle show details miracle
Jan 27th, 2012

My daughter came in thru the emergency room and within hours Dr.Spray was performing surgery on my daughter to fix her coronary artery the was to small.

Jan 10th, 2012

Dr. Spray repaired my son's heart defect on May 8, 2003. I am so blessed to have had him as his surgeon. We were told that at 18 months he may have needed a catheterization. Thankfully we didn't. My son is now a healthy 9 year old boy and we have Dr. Spray along with Dr. Anderson to thank. I love Children's Hospital, and I especially love Dr. Spray and his blessed, skillful hands, that fixed my baby's tiny heart. Saying thankyou isn't enough.

Hands of God show details Hands of God
Oct 13th, 2011

Dr. Spray truly has the "HANDS OF GOD"

Dr. Spray and his staff are wonderful show details Dr. Spray and his staff are wonderful
Apr 27th, 2011

You are in great hands at CHOP. My son did very well after his surgery for TOF. Dr. Spray was amazing and we are very thankful that he performed the surgery on our son.

wonderful show details wonderful
Jul 8th, 2009

He is a great doctor!

Best Pediatric Cardiothoracic Surgeon in the USA! show details Best Pediatric Cardiothoracic Surgeon in the USA!
by Blessedmom4 on Apr 30th, 2009

Dr. Spray saved our daughter's life and when she needs her FOURTH open heart surgery in the near future, no one else will touch her! He is awesome!