Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Sroka
Dr. Thomas Sroka, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Eugene, OR, with another office in Lebanon, NH. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Radiation Oncology and Medical Oncology. Dr. Sroka is affiliated with Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Sroka has the following 2 specialties
- Radiation Oncology
A radiation oncologist is a physician who specializes in the use of nuclear medicine in diagnosing and treating cancer in a patient.
These doctors work in concert with other cancer specialists in order to determine the best form of treatment...
- Medical Oncology
Think of an oncologist as your main physician for cancer care. After being diagnosed, you’ll meet regularly with an oncologist to explore and manage your treatment options, as well as monitor your condition throughout the process. Medical oncologists...
Dr. Thomas Sroka is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Eugene, OR.
Dr. Glenn Buchanan
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Eugene, OR 0 mi19
Dr. Merideth Wendland
Eugene, OR 0 mi14
Dr. Julie Gemmell
Eugene, OR 0 mi27