A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Stackhouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Stackhouse, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon, Hand Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Stackhouse, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Stackhouse graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Stackhouse has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Gary Stackhouse MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Thomas G. Stackhouse practice?
- Dr. Thomas Stackhouse has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Stackhouse practices Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Moorestown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Lumberton, NJ and Marlton, NJ.
See Moorestown Surgeons.