Dr. Thomas Stahl Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Stahl?

June 13th, 2016

My husband had lower colon rectal cancer and Doctor Stalh Was an excellent before and after surgery. Dr. Stalh made it so that he would not have to wear a bag. He is awesome, very kind man. Love this man!

November 20th, 2015

The details...

I have an ongoing medical condition. I saw Dr. Stahl and he was dismissive and minimalist. He didn't take the time to talk things through with me. He was rushed and as I left, he told me "there's the door." Very rude. I expected more from the head of colorectal surgery.

October 15th, 2015

execllent

Dr. Stahl found out my mom had rectal cancel which he took care of her he is the doctor I would like to have if any thing like this happen to me

July 24th, 2015

Dr. Stahl saved my life four years ago. I had a horrible case of ulcerative colitis. By the time I saw him, my colon was failing badly. I was disabled. I am working now, I'm able to eat anything I want and I'm able to travel. He took great care of me and provided great comfort to my wife. His staff was tremendous. I can't speak too highly of him.

July 20th, 2015

He was the best doctor I've had.

March 25th, 2015

Successful colon cancer surgery. Thank you so much.

March 7th, 2014

Patient

Dr. Stahl is by far the best doctor I have ever met. I am a special needs patient and Dr. Stahl was up front, honest and told me everything I needed to know. What he told me was going to happen, did happen. By far the best surgeon at Medstar Health

February 20th, 2014

Excellent Doctor,Surgeon and Human Being

Dr. Stahl was my GI surgeon for a complex multiorgan prolapse 13 years ago,along with another very talented Urogynocologist.Besides his stellar care, he has a very warm,compassionate bedside mannor.I am an RN,who has delt with MD's professionally as well as personally for 30 years, and I assure you,he is one of the best! I would highly recommend him.You would be in excellent hands. He is a real person,who cares. I just recommended him to my sister! .

November 24th, 2010

A True Professional !!!

Dr Stahl took care of my body and my mind. We thank God for Dr.Stahl.

October 8th, 2010

Wonderful doctor

Dr. Stahl is one of the most competent, down-to-earth, caring, compassionate, and kind doctors I've ever encountered. I was pretty-much terrified before going in for my appointment (I'd been hoping my problems in an "unpleasant part" of my body would get better on their own) and when I left Dr. Stahl's office, I was kicking myself for having waited so long. I wanted to give Dr. Stahl a hug for treating me the way he did and being so understanding of and sensitive to my needs. I have the utmost confidence in Dr. Stahl's abilities as a doctor, and I can't imagine a physician with a more wonderful style and bedside manner.

February 25th, 2010

Colectomy; laproscopic w/hand assist

Excellent doctor & surgeon. Exhibits great concern for all aspects of patient care, from explaining in detail a diagnosis to reviewing all surgical procedures. Great bedside manor, visits daily while in hospital and has genuine concern for patient welfare. Best doctor I have ever had in 40+ years.

June 30th, 2009

Dr. StahlThank you so much for your professional medicial care. My surgery was a great success thanks to you.