A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Starbard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Starbard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Starbard graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Starbard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Lester Starbard DC, DO, and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Thomas L. Starbard practice?
- Dr. Thomas Starbard has 3 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Starbard practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.