Dr. Thomas Stark MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 29th, 2016
Patient
I was very happy with my outcome of my knee surgery and all the post-op appointments...The staff is very friendly and efficient...words go deeper for Dr. Stark himself...I am grateful that I had the pleasure of being one of his patients...he gose above and beyond answering questions that you may have about your situation and care that you need. I felt very at ease from the first time I met him....he has a "gentel approach" which is very comforting...its to bad that he is retiring as someday I may need the other knee done...Thank you Dr. Stark for all that you have done....

July 19th, 2012
A rare positive medical experience for me. Office called me several times to schedule an appointment. Receptionist kept checking to see if I was ok because they were very busy and my wait was long. PA was great too. Dr. Stark patiently answered all my questions and did not appear rushed, although the office was closing. He apologized for his honesty and although he feels hip replacement is my only option I did not feel pressured, I felt respected. Although he had no interest in my back, as he is not involved with back problems, he agreed to check my back x-rays and describe the situation to me.

March 30th, 2012
Miracle Worker
I brought my father in law to see Dr. Stark due to a painful hip. The discomfort he had went on for years and due to being nervous and unwilling to be laid up for any length of time he put off any medical attention until he could barely walk. Dr. Stark took a generous amount of time to explain what was happening with him to both of us. we felt comfortable going forward with a total hip replacement and could not be happier with the results. Excellent bedside manner, thorough and we are thankful we found such a wonderful doctor to care for my father in law!

March 24th, 2012
This doctor cut a nerve during the surgery to repair a broken wrist. He should have known that something was wrong right away, because I complained of intense pain in the operating room as soon as they woke me up. Even the anesthesiologist could not understand why I felt any pain. I had a second surgery in Seattle to remove the hardware, at which time that surgeon found a neuroma and stated the nerve had been cut during the first surgery. This doctor cost me my job as a medical transcriptionist and has left me with a deformed hand and in a lot of pain. He has destroyed my life. I would NEVER recommend anyone go to him.

May 16th, 2011
Clavicle Surgery
Had two plate installations, in which both failed. One came apart, and one broke. The doctor did not provide me with information during appointments to successfully allow my clavicle to heal after surgeries.

January 12th, 2017