Learn more about Dr. Thomas Stauch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Stauch, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hot Flashes
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stauch graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Stauch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Health System of Maryland, Inc.
- Peninsula General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stauch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- CareFirst - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Stauch practice?
Dr. Thomas Stauch practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Obstetrics near Easton, MD.
See Easton Orthopedic Surgeons, Easton Surgeons, and Easton Obstetricians & Gynecologists.