A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Stauch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Stauch is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Stauch, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stauch graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Stauch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula General Hospital
- Shore Health System of Maryland, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas E Stauch MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Stauch practice?
- Dr. Thomas Stauch has 5 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Stauch practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Easton, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Queenstown, MD and Cambridge, MD.
See Easton Orthopedic Surgeons.