Learn more about Dr. Thomas Stauch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Stauch is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stauch
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stauch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Stauch, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stauch graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Stauch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Peninsula General Hospital
- Shore Health System of Maryland, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas E Stauch MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas E. Stauch practice?
- Dr. Thomas Stauch has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Stauch practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Easton, MD.
See Easton Surgeons.