A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Stavola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Stavola is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stavola
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Stavola Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Stavola, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stavola graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Stavola has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- Stony Brook University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas DR Stavola FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Stavola practice?
- Dr. Thomas Stavola has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Stavola practices Cardiovascular Disease near East Setauket, NY.
See East Setauket Cardiologists.