Learn more about Dr. Thomas Stavola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Stavola is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Stavola, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stavola graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Stavola has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stavola accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Stavola practice?
Dr. Thomas Stavola practices Cardiovascular Disease near Smithtown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY and Rocky Point, NY.
See Smithtown Cardiologists.