Learn more about Dr. Thomas Stavola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Stavola is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stavola
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stavola Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Stavola, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stavola graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Stavola has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- Stony Brook University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas DR Stavola FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Stavola practice?
- Dr. Thomas Stavola has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Stavola practices Cardiovascular Disease near East Setauket, NY.
See East Setauket Cardiologists.