A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Stavola:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Stavola is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Stavola, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Stavola graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Stavola has 10 hospital affiliations:
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
- Stony Brook University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas DR Stavola FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Thomas D. Stavola practice?
- Dr. Thomas Stavola has 6 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Stavola practices Cardiovascular Disease near Smithtown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY and Rocky Point, NY.
See Smithtown Cardiologists.