A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Steffe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Steffe, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Steffe, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Steffe graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Steffe has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Steffe FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas Steffe practice?
- Dr. Thomas Steffe has 4 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Steffe practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery, and Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Blackwood, NJ.
See Sewell Plastic Surgeons and Sewell Surgeons.