A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Steineke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Steineke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Steineke graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Steineke has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St. Peter's University Hospital
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Steineke accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas Steineke practice?
Dr. Thomas Steineke practices Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, Neurological Surgery, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Surgery near Neptune, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ and Wall Township, NJ.
See Neptune Neurologists, Neptune Neurological Surgeons, Neptune Internists, Neptune Pediatricians, and Neptune Surgeons.