Dr. Thomas Steineke MD Patient Reviews

• 6 reviews

October 25th, 2016
Dr. Steineke has performed 2 Hydrocephalus surgeries on me in the last 12 years. He has saved my life with his work.

August 14th, 2015
Dr. Thomas Steineke is taking time to listen and explain every detail of my concern. I will recommend Dr, Steineke to family members or friend.

July 15th, 2015
Dr. Steineke preformed surgery on my son to remove a tumor on his frontal lobe. The operation was a success and he did what no other surgeon could have done. He left the smallest scar possible, you can't even know he had brain surgery. Thank you Dr Steineke for being an amazing surgeon and for caring so much about your patients.

February 28th, 2013
A wonderful doctor!!! Thank you so much!
My husband was recently diagnosed with a benign brain tumor. Dr. Steineke and his staff were amazing! They were more than accommodating as we scheduled our appointments and surgery date. Dr. Steineke has a fabulous reputation...so many people said "You're very lucky-he's wonderful!" when we were asked who would be performing the operation. And everyone was right! My husband is recovering very well and had a successful procedure! Dr. Steineke is an expert in his field, and also a kind and caring individual. I highly recommend him!

July 30th, 2009
Love the doctor, Can't get past his staff
Dr. Steineke seems wonderful and is highly recommended. He is very knowledgeable and caring. However, it's nearly impossible to deal with his office. I could handle the more than one hour wait to see him - he IS worth that. The whole system works against the patients unfortunately. I've been scheduled for the wrong tests, treated rudely by the front desk and last time, they flat out wouldn't even GIVE me an appointment bc he wanted to see me within 6 weeks and they couldn't accomidate that in his schedule. I simply gave up out of frustration. Such a shame, he deserves better people working for him!

September 16th, 2008
Thank You Dr. Steineke
My entire family and 216 students thank you and your staff for taking such wonderful care of me during a truly tough time. I am forever grateful.