Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Thomas Stellato
Dr. Thomas Stellato, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Stellato is affiliated with UH Cleveland Medical Center, University Suburban Health Center and Ahuja Medical Center. Dr. Stellato has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Thomas Stellato has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Thomas Stellato is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.
Dr. Jerry Shuck
General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Cleveland, OH 0 mi54
Dr. Michael Varley
Ophthalmology, General Surgery
Cleveland, OH 0 mi34
Dr. Jennifer Popovsky
Dermatology, General Surgery
Cleveland, OH 0 mi22