A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Stempel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Stempel, DABMA, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Stempel graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Stempel has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Indian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Kevin Stempel DABMA and MD is a male Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas K. Stempel practice?
- Dr. Thomas Stempel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Thomas Stempel practices Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.