A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Stern graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Stern has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Evanston Northwestern Healthcare
- Glenbrook Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Stern accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 8 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Stern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Thomas A. Stern practice?
Dr. Thomas Stern practices Internal Medicine near Winnetka, IL.
See Winnetka Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Tom Stern, Dr. Tomas Stern, Dr. Tommie Stern, Dr. Tommy Stern