Dr. Thomas Sternberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Thomas Sternberg?

Best for immunology, caring and thorough

Posted on July 26th, 2016

Dr. Stenberg is one of the best doctors I have worked with. He is brilliant as an immunologist - incredibly thorough in terms of getting my case history and reviewing records and labs. He does not give up even when the diagnosis is somewhat rare or elusive. On our first meeting he spent over an hour with me, and has since even called me on the phone to update me on findings or simply to answer my questions. He is much more than an allergist. If you have any kind of immune issues, he is qualified, knowledgeable and the ideal doctor.

Simply The Best!!!