A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Thomas Sterry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Thomas Sterry, Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Thomas Sterry, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sterry graduated from Stony Brook University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sterry has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Thomas Patrick Sterry MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Thomas P. Sterry practice?
- Dr. Thomas Sterry has 1 office location.
Dr. Thomas Sterry practices Plastic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Plastic Surgeons.